Table of Contents
Adding users #
- User Management -> Users -> Add New
- Fill in the user details, select the user role, and give a unique username.
- Is active?: Activate/Deactivate the user.
- Uncheck the allow login option not to allow login to this user.
- Select the desired role for this user.
- Select the locations that should be given access to this particular user.
- Sales Commission Percentage (%): Provide the commission % for this user. This option gets applied if the commission agent feature is enabled.
- The maximum discount this user can give during sales in the POS & sales screen. If you don’t want this restriction then keep this value blank.
- Only allow access to selected contacts in the sells/purchase customer/supplier search box
- Department of this User
- Designation of the User
- If your Business has multiple locations, you can assign this user to the specific location