Shift your accounts to cloud
Journey of KeepMyAcount to Flawless Accounting System.
With the aim of signifying the standards of accounting solutions, KeepMyAccount commenced the journey in mid-2018. ‘KeepMyAccount’ is an online accounting system, designed as modern FinTech which is windows supported. Everything in ‘KeepMyAccount’ is cloud-based and this makes it better accessible and better secured for authorized users across the globe. KeepMyAccount’ will guide you to overcome the hurdles caused by frequent updates in GST. Our GST-adhered accounting solutions have rectification factors that fence in processes like GST report generation, the Billing process, etc. The user interface is so enabled that even a layman can interpret the application too well.
The different modules in ‘KeepMyAccount’ like Dashboard, Sales, Purchase, Customer, Supplier, Inventory, Accounts, and Reports will have a detailed depiction of the happenings and processes that the prospective users will have first-hand access to. Adding a vendor, creating expenses for a particular product/service, adding customers, issuing customers’ invoices, and generating Balance sheets and income statements are easily manageable tasks with ‘KeepMyAccount’. ‘KeepMyAccount’ can bring on various changes in billing outputs as demanded by GST. It can also provide inter-state and intra-state billing along with a number of other implementable GST changes. Our motto is to create a bespoke invoice structure for your organisation(s) based on the GST requirements.
V2.12.2 (Updated 18th February 2019)
Profit & Loss report displaying expense as 0.
- Backup Improvements.
- Deleting invoice doesn’t remove from cash register issue.
- Opening Stock issue when multiple locations.
- View product price display issue.
- Miscellaneous Cleanup, Fixes & Improvements from V2.12 release.
New updates: V2.12: (Updated 11th February 2018)
- Payment Accounts, Related reports & Features
- Subscriptions: Document
- Multiple units of a product. (For example: purchase in Box and sell in pieces): Document
- Invoice external URL: Document
- Show the total due amount of a customer in invoice: To display the total due amount of a customer, meaning it will show the sum of all due invoices for a customer an invoice. You can enable it from invoice layout by checking & also add the label for it.
- Opening Stock Improvement
- Opening Balance for customer improvements
- Dashboard graph improvements: Dashboard graph now show location wise sales and a sum/combined location sales lines.
- Overall fixes & improvements
New updates: V2.11.4: (Updated 9th January 2019)
- NEW: Minimum Sale price on pos/sale screen added (enable it from Business Settings -> Sales -> Sales price is minimum selling price)
- NEW: Added Document Upload & download feature in Payments
- NEW: filters on expense list added
- NEW: Turkish translations added
- Improvements: Improved Uploads. Uploads directory changed from storage to public
- Improvements: Purchase/Sell algorithm
- Improvements: Stock Report improved to display all variations
New version 2.11.3,(Updated: December 26th 2018)
- Maintenance release
New version 2.11.2,(Updated:December 5th 2018)
- NEW: Quick add product from pos screen implemented
- NEW: Suspend sale added on POS screen
- IMPROVEMENTS: Product description field added in Add/Edit Product. Quick add products & Product import using CSV.
- IMPROVEMENTS: Disable submit button after form submit implemented
- IMPROVEMENTS: Mail driver option added to business email settings
- IMPROVEMENTS: Expense payment modal missing added
- IMPROVEMENTS: Footer total improved in Sell list and purchase list
- IMPROVEMENTS: Pos screen design improved
- IMPROVEMENTS: Phone, alternate mobile, Website fields added to register forms
- IMPROVEMENTS: Images fixed /install/fix-image (after login with administrat_username, deleting app/storage/)
- IMPROVEMENTS: Debug true by default
New version 2.11.1, (Updated:November 25th 2018)
- IMPROVEMENTS: Sub-Category UI improvements
- IMPROVEMENTS: Shipping details field improvements in sell screen
- IMPROVEMENTS: Barcode label printing
- IMPROVEMENTS: Variable Product improvements
- IMPROVEMENTS: Compatibility release for WooCommerce Haddon
- miscellaneous improvements & fixes
New version 2.11 (Updated November 12th 2018)
- NEW: New invoice design which shows all taxes in column form
- NEW: New permissions for payments, POS screen edit of price, POS screen edit of discount
- IMPROVEMENTS: Payment Report Improvements
- IMPROVEMENTS: Purchase & Sell Return Payment improvements
- IMPROVEMENTS: Detailed invoice design improvements
- IMPROVEMENTS: View/print individual payments
- IMPROVEMENTS: Sales agent name in invoice
V2.10 (Updated: 5th October 2018)
- NEW: Sending Email & SMS notifications for purchases / sales
- NEW: SMS notifications support for ALL countries SMS providers with RESTFul API Support.
- NEW: Purchase Return
- IMPROVEMENTS: Sell Return improvement
- IMPROVEMENTS: Stock Transfer Improvements to select Lot number & expiry
- IMPROVEMENTS: Stock Adjustment Improvements to select Lot number & expiry
- IMPROVEMENTS: POS screen improvements
- IMPROVEMENTS: Enable subtotal editing in POS screen
- Many other Fixes & improvements
V2.9 (Updated: 18th September 2018)
- NEW: Import customer using CSV file.
- NEW: Price Groups. Document(add multiple prices for a product, for example retail / wholesale price and also different business locations prices)
- NEW: Language change option in Login/Register page
- NEW: Copy/Duplicate products (Time Saver for adding similar products)
V2.8.2 – (Updated: 2 September 2018)
- NEW: Copy/Duplicate Sell invoices.(Time Saver for adding similar sell invoices)
- NEW: Save & Add another button in Add/Edit product screen.(Time Saver)
- IMPROVEMENTS: Setting screen redesigned to easily manage settings.
- IMPROVEMENTS: Merge pos setting into system setting to easily manage settings from one place
V2.8.1– (Updated: 23 August 2018)
- IMPROVEMENT: Shipping hidden from invoice if 0
- IMPROVEMENT: Zeros after decimal point with product stock
- IMPROVEMENT: Search contact by contact ID on Purchase and Sell
- IMPROVEMENT: Reports improvements: product purchase and sell report, Stock Report
- ISSUE: Dropbox backup (requires PHP 7.2)
V2.8 –(Updated: 21 August 2018)
- NEW: Opening balance added for Customer & Suppliers
- IMPROVEMENT: Add/Edit contact form design improved
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Total in sale, purchase, expense tables for better overview
V2.7 –(Updated:10th August 2018)
- NEW: Compatibility for SaaS & Super admin optional Premium Module
- NEW: 3 New Custom payment methods added – so you can add new payment methods as per your requirements
- NEW: Store backup file in cloud – Local, DropBox, AWS S3 Document. Never loose your data anymore
- IMPROVEMENTS: Major improvements in Backup: Complete log with Download/Delete option
- IMPROVEMENTS: Add Payment received details from Add purchase screen
- IMPROVEMENTS: Add Payment received details from Add Sell screen
- IMPROVEMENTS: Customer screen Action: Pay Due amount for multiple invoice at once.
- IMPROVEMENTS: Sale Payment Report & Purchase Payment Report with Date Range Filter & display Total in table
V2.6 – (Updated: 30th July 2018)
- NEW: Added Shipping Charge option in Sales and option to print in invoices
- NEW: Lot number & expiry option added to Sales and option to print in invoices
- NEW: Credit Limit amount added for customers (with 0 = no credit, blank values = infinite credit).
- NEW: Inline/each product discount Fixed/Percentage in sell screens.
- NEW: Calculator added.
- NEW: Theme colour options added.
- IMPROVEMENT: Unit price and tax moved to modal in sell screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: Option to display salesperson in invoices.
- IMPROVEMENT: Ajax Base path improvements.
- IMPROVEMENT: Quick add customer from pos screen permission check
- IMPROVEMENT: Sell return layout changes
V2.5 (MAJOR Release: 16 July 2018)
- Advance Support for Restaurants, Salons, & related business
- Appointment & Bookings
- Table Allocation (For restaurants, Salons and related business)
- Service Man assignment to orders (like waiter, Barber, technician etc)
- Service Man Order Screen
- Modifiers (for restaurants, like extra cheese)
- Beep Notifications on success, error
- Custom SKU for product variations
- 2 New reports: Table report, Service Staff report
- 4 Custom fields added in Add/Edit Product & import CSV
V2.4.2 (Release: 4 July 2018)
- Allowed printing of labels for items with 0 Stock or even if “Stock Management” is disabled
- POS screen barcode scanner issue fixed
- Fixed XSS security issue
- Minor fixes & improvements for V2.4
V2.4.1 (Updated: 22 June 2018)
Fix release for V2.4
V2.4 (Updated: 12 June 2018)
- Product Image upload implemented
- Application Backup (Guide to enable backup)
- POS screen Category Filter – added “All Category” Option
- Added filter by Brand in POS product
- New Lot Report added
- Cash Return issue Fixed, Purchase Delete issue fixed
- Minor usability improvements
V2.3 (Updated: 31 May 2018)
- Quick Add Suppliers & customers from Purchase or Sell screen.
- Auto Generation of reference number with prefixes on Purchase, Stock Adjustment, Stock Transfer , Expenses, Contacts, Purchase Payment, Sell Payments, Business Location, Product SKU
- View Purchase, Sell in the same page (click on the rows in Purchase list or sell list) without going to a different page.
- Display sub-taxes for Group taxes in Invoice & Tax report
- Added field for website & 4 custom fields in business locations. Fields also displays in invoice.
- Stock expiry report improvements
- Add/Edit Opening Stock via ajax in product list
- Increase or Decrease font size in any screen (Useful if you think font size is small)
- Auto Start application tour in first login
- Sticky Sidebar
- Cashier Location Issue fixes (after updating go to edit cashier & add assign location to cashier)
- New seperate screen for Sales Return (beta)
V2.2.1 (Intermediate Release: 18th May 2018)
- Bug fixes with Opening stock.
- New beautiful invoice design, with options to choose invoice design
- Elegant & Classic Invoice design (choose from Invoice layout)
- More fields in Add/Edit Product (Rows, Positions, Product Weight)
- Improvements in POS screen, Quick checkout using Credit/Debit Card
- Import Opening Stock from CSV
V2.2 (Updated: 04th May 2018)
- Show barcode in sales receipt
- Giving quotation(Estimates) & printing of quotations
- Convert quote to final invoice.
- Printing of purchase
- Added barcode in purchase print
- Arabic language, Support for RTL
- Delete of Sales
V2.1 (Updated: 19th April 2018)
- Improvement to import Products. (Adding Opening Stock, Expiry for opening stock, Enable IMEI or Serial Number for a product)
- Delete of Purchase.
- Adding of “Lot number” of items while purchasing.
- Adding Rack Details of a product.
- POS Sales improvement – Not allowing sales when paid amount is higher than invoice amount
V2.0 (Release: 7th April 2018)
- POS screen complete redesigned
- New layout – works super excellent in full-screen mode.
- More Shortcuts added.
- Configurable buttons
- Configurable layout
- Product Suggestion based on category and sub-category.
- IMEI or Serial number for Mobile & Electronics stores .
- Classify Customer into Groups and sell at different prices ( Retail customer, Wholesale customers ). Customer Group Reports.
- New Reports added: Product Purchase report, Product Sell report.
- Contact ID added for contacts.
- HSN code support for GST countries like India.
- Delete of Products
- Sales commission percentage to automatically calculate commissions based on the sales.
- Thermal printer invoice layout improved.
- Inline Discount for each product in add/edit/view purchase screen
- Remove expired product from expiry report.
- Much more improved french translations (Thanks to Riad Baize for helping us a lot here)
- Remove compulsory from Tax field.
- Modification in the business registration page
V1.3 (Updated: 18th March 2018)
- Products with Expiry (Need to enable from settings)
- Product expiry report.
- Commission Agents (Needs to Enable and set as per requirement in settings)
- Currency Placement (Before or After Amount)
- Add item to a new row or increase the quantity if exist in POS screen. (In Settings)
- Stock Transfer between different business locations.
- Adding/Editing of Opening Stock in Add/Edit Products.
V1.2 (Updated: 24th February 2018)
- Adding, Editing, Downloading documents for Purchases and Expenses.
- New reports: Profit & Loss Report
- View “Today’s Profit” directly from the Top navigation bar.
- Import products via CSV.
- Improvements in sell receipt
- Keyboard shortcuts for POS screen with options to configure your own shortcuts.
- Huge improvements in POS screen in terms of usability and reducing billing time.
- New Sell feature – Now sell quickly with POS screen or create invoice via “Add Sell” screen.
- Stock accounting method added: LIFO / FIFO.
- Increased money value support.
V1.1 (Updated: 7th February, 2018)
- Assign One or Multiple locations to a user role.
- Stock Adjustment added
- POS screen improvements
- POS screen – Express Checkout added.
- Expenses related to a staff or user can be added (like salary)
- Cash Register added.
- New reports added: Expense Reports, Cash Register Report, Sales Representative report.
- Support of Receipt (thermal ESC/POS) added.
- Business Locations wise settings added for Receipt.
- Purchases payment can be done in Partials (Previously was only Paid Or Due)
- Installer Improvement
- Translations added for – Spanish, French, German, Hindi, Albanian
What people say about us
Maecenas varius sem dui. Vestibulum semper ante a viverra posuere. Maecenas eleifend fermentum eros, et tristique eros.
No items found