Business Settings allows you to set some of the common business-related information.
Here you can change:
- Business name
- Start Date
- Set Default Profit margin
- Financial year: For some countries, the financial year starts in January and for some, it starts in April. Here you can set the appropriate option for your country.
- Tax information
- Product SKU prefix: Enable this feature to generate a prefix for Product SKU. Once enabled, while adding a new product the SKU field with add this prefix along with the input given or if left empty will autogenerate a value along with this prefix.
- Default Sales discount
- Default Sales tax
- Business Setting > Contact > Default credit limit: The credit limit provided here will be used as the default value when creating a customer or supplier
- Business Setting > Sale > Default Sale Discount: The default discount will be used for all sales in the POS & Add sales screen.
Limit for Transaction Edit: #
In order to increase the limit for editing the transaction, set the number of days in the business settings.
Datatable Entry Selection: #
The default number of entries in the data tables can be selected in Business Settings -> System