How to Use the Customer/Supplier Profile Page #
If you are looking for a convenient way to view and manage your customer or supplier ledger, you might want to check out the Customer/Supplier Profile page. This page allows you to switch between different customers or suppliers, select a date range, choose a ledger format, download or send the ledger, and see the summary and details of the transactions. Here is a detailed explanation of each feature:
1. The drop-down menu at the top left corner lets you switch to another customer or supplier with a single click. You can also search for a specific name or number in the menu.
2. The selected customer or supplier ledger related functions are available on this page. You can access them by clicking on the icons at the top right corner.
3. To view the ledger for a specific period, you can select the date range from the calendar icon at the top center. You can choose from predefined options such as today, yesterday, this week, this month, etc., or enter a custom range.
4. To choose the ledger format as per your requirement, you can click on the format icon at the top center. You can select from different options such as summary, detailed, grouped by invoice, grouped by payment, etc.
5. If you have multiple locations, you can select the location from the location icon at the top center. This will show you the ledger information for that location only.
6. If you need to download the ledger/statement as PDF or print it, you can click on the download icon at the top right corner. You can also send it directly to the customer or supplier email by clicking on the email icon.
7. Below the icons, you can see the summary information for the selected date range. This includes the customer or supplier opening balance, the total invoice amount, the total payment amount, the advance balance, and the due balance.
8. Below the summary, you can see the ledger details for each transaction in the selected date range. This includes the date, invoice number, payment number, description, debit amount, credit amount, and balance.
9. You can scroll down to see more transactions or use the pagination buttons at the bottom to navigate between pages.
10. You can also click on any transaction to view more details or edit it.
Sales Invoices in the Sales Tab #
If you want to keep track of specific customer sales invoices, you can use the Sales Tab in our software. The Sales Tab allows you to see all the invoices that you have issued to the customer, such as paid invoices, due invoices, partial invoices, etc. You can also filter, download, print, and view the details of each invoice. Here are the steps to access the Sales Tab and use its features:
1. Select the Sales Tab from the customer profile. This will open a list of all your customer invoices.
2. To filter the invoices by payment status, such as paid, due, partial, or overdue, click on the drop-down menu next to “Payment Status” and choose the option you want. This will show only the invoices that match your criteria.
3. To filter the invoices by date range, click on the calendar icon next to “Date Range” and select the start and end dates you want. This will show only the invoices that were issued within that period.
4. If you have a subscription-based customer, you can tick the box next to “Subscription” to show only the invoices that are related to their subscription plan.
5. To change the number of invoices that are displayed on a single page, click on the drop-down menu next to “Show” and choose the number you want. You can choose from 10, 25, 50, or 100 invoices per page.
6. To download or print an invoice, click on the three-dot icon next to the invoice number and choose “Download” or “Print” from the menu. You can also download or print multiple invoices at once by selecting them with the checkboxes and clicking on the “Download” or “Print” button at the top of the list.
7. If an invoice has a red icon next to it, it means that it is a return invoice. A return invoice is an invoice that has been cancelled or refunded by the customer. To see the details of a return invoice, click on it and it will take you to the return page where you can see the reason for the return, the amount returned, and any notes.
8. At the bottom of the list, you can see a summary of your customer sales invoices, such as the total due balance, total paid amount, total return amount, etc. You can use this information to monitor your cash flow and customer satisfaction.
Documents & Note #
How to Use the Documents & Notes Feature
If you want to keep track of your interactions with customers or suppliers, or store important documents related to them, you can use the notes feature in your account. Here’s how it works:
1. Add a heading for your notes. This will help you organize and find them later.
2. Write your notes or whatever you want to remember. You can use formatting tools to make them more readable and clear.
3. Upload any documents that are relevant to your notes. You can attach files from your computer or from cloud storage services.
4. If you have multiple users in your account, you can choose whether to make your notes private or public. If you enable the private option, only you will be able to see and edit your notes. Otherwise, they will be visible and editable by all users in your account.
5. Save your notes and documents. You can access them anytime from the notes section in your account dashboard.
The notes feature is a great way to keep track of your work and communicate with your team. Try it out today and see how it can improve your productivity and efficiency.
This is a post about how to use the payment. The payment tab allows you to view and manage all the payment information related to a customer or a supplier. Here are some of the features you can find in the payment tab:
– You can see all the payments sorted by paid date, along with the payment reference number, the amount paid, the payment method, and the invoice number that the payment is linked to.
– You can view the payment receipt for each payment by clicking on the view button. The receipt will show you the details of the payment and the invoice,
– You can edit or delete a payment by clicking on the edit or delete icon. This will allow you to change or remove the payment information, such as the amount, the date, or the method. Note that editing or deleting a payment will affect the payment status of the corresponding invoice. For example, if you delete a payment that fully paid an invoice, the invoice will become unpaid again.
The activities tab is a useful feature that allows you to track the history of any changes made to this customer’s documents. You can see the date, the action, and the person who performed it. You can also view any notes that were added to the documents. This way, you can stay updated and informed about the customer’s status and needs.
Contact persons #
In this post, I will show you how to use the Contact persons tab. This tab allows you to add commission and track sales/purchase from your suppliers/customers. They can also login and check their own history from your software. Here are the steps to use this feature:
1- Click the add button on the Contact persons tab.
2- Fill in the required details, such as name, email, phone, etc.
3- If you enable this feature, the person will have an active status and will appear in every relevant area, such as commission, sales, etc. If you disable this feature, the person will not show up anywhere.
4- If you want to give your supplier/customer access to your software, you can create login details for them. They can then login and check their own details from your software.
That’s it! You have successfully used the Contact persons tab.
Note : Contact persons tab only appears if CRM module included your subscribed plan
We hope this guide helps you to use the Sales Tab effectively and efficiently. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected]. We are always happy to hear from you and assist you with any issues.