Business Account Registration #
Here are the steps to register a business on our website:
- – Click on the register business link on the welcome page.
- – You will see a form with three sections: Business Details, Tax Details, and Owner Details.
- – In the Business Details section, fill out the relevant fields such as business name, address, contact number, etc. Select the appropriate currency and time zone for your business. You can have different currencies and time zone for different registered businesses. Click on Next to proceed.
- – In the Tax Details section, you should fill out at least one tax name and tax number. Tax is like GST/VAT which varies for different countries. For example, if your business is based in India, you can enter GST as the tax name and your GSTIN as the tax number. Fill out the details and click on Next to proceed.
- – In the Owner Details section, provide your name, email, phone number, and other personal information. You also need to create a username and password for logging in to your account. Make sure you remember them as they will be used to access your dashboard. The owner created during this registration will be the admin of the business. You can add, edit, or delete more admins from the user management section later. Click on the Register button to complete the registration process.
- – After successful registration, you will be redirected to the login screen. Log in with the owner username and password that you created.
- – After login, you will see a screen that says SETUP YOUR BUSINESS DETAILS. Follow the instructions on the screen to customize your business profile and preferences.
Note: You can change any of the above details in the business settings section.
See the below screenshot for reference:
After filling in the above-needed information click next
Fill out the administrator login information
When you complete your registration, you will receive an email. After that, you can log in with your administrator account.
Now successfully logged
Business Settings #
After the first login, change the settings, see the below screenshot
- – Business Name: Enter the name of your business as you want it to appear on invoices, reports, and other documents.
- – Start Date: Enter the date when you started your business or when you want to start tracking your transactions in this system.
- – Default profit percent: Enter the percentage of profit that you want to apply to your products or services by default. You can change this for individual items later.
- – Currency: Select the currency that you want to use for your transactions and reports. You can choose from a list of supported currencies or add a custom one.
- – Currency Symbol Placement: Select whether you want to place the currency symbol before or after the amount. For example, $100 or 100$.
- – Time zone: Select the time zone that matches your location. This will affect how dates and times are displayed and calculated in the system.
- – The financial year starts the month: Select the month that marks the beginning of your financial year. This will affect how reports are generated and taxes are calculated.
- Stock Accounting Method: Select the method that you want to use for valuing your inventory and the cost of goods sold. You can choose from FIFO (First In First Out), LIFO (Last In First Out), or Average Cost.
Change Bussiness Location Information, Address, Phone, etc. #
Go to Settings – Business Location – Edit
Tax Settings #
Enter your Tax name and Tax Number, if you are using Inline Tax, enable the inline tax tick, And create a Tax and Tax group Read More
In order to avoid getting double-taxed with Inlinetax and Order Tax if you are using Order Tax Default, enable Order Tax From Sale Tax and disable Inline Tax From Tax
Add Tax Rate #
Go to Settings – Business Settings – Tax Rate
Invoice Setting #
Invoice Layout = Go to Settings->Invoice Settings->Invoice Layout-> Add
Enable/Disable Modules #
Subscribe to the plan #
In order to make any transaction like a purchase, sales, or adding products, you need to subscribe to a plan, so please follow the steps to subscribe if you have not already subscribed.