How to Generate Loyalty Cards for Your Customers Using KeepMyAccount Cloud ERP System #
Loyalty cards are a great way to reward your customers for their repeated purchases and increase their loyalty to your brand. With KeepMyAccount Cloud ERP System, you can easily create and manage loyalty cards for your customers using the reward points feature. In this blog post, we will show you how to do that in a few simple steps.
Step 1: Enable Reward Points #
Before you can create loyalty cards, you need to enable the reward points feature in KeepMyAccount Cloud ERP System. This feature allows you to assign points to your products and customers based on various criteria, such as purchase amount, product category, customer group, etc. You can also set the value of each point and how many points are required to redeem a certain amount of discount. To enable the reward points feature, follow the instructions in our documentation here.
Step 2: Create Loyalty Cards for Customers #
After enabling the reward points feature, you can create loyalty cards for your customers using the following steps:
– Assign a Customer ID: When you add a new customer to KeepMyAccount Cloud ERP System, make sure to give them a unique Customer ID. This ID will be used to identify the customer and link their purchases to their loyalty card.
– Print the Loyalty Card: Using the Customer ID, print the loyalty card for the customer. The loyalty card should have a QR code or a barcode that contains the Customer ID. You can use any external software or service to design and print the loyalty card, such as Canva or Vistaprint.
– Give the Loyalty Card to the Customer: Once you have printed the loyalty card, give it to the customer and explain how they can use it to earn and redeem reward points.
Step 3: Use Loyalty Cards at the Point of Sale (POS) #
When a customer makes a purchase using their loyalty card, you can use KeepMyAccount Cloud ERP System to record their transaction and update their reward points balance. Here’s how:
– Select Customer: At the POS screen, select the customer who is making the purchase. You can do this by scanning the QR code or barcode on their loyalty card, or by entering their mobile number or name.
– Complete the Sale: After adding the products to the cart, complete the sale as usual. KeepMyAccount Cloud ERP System will automatically calculate and add the reward points earned by the customer based on your settings. It will also show you how many points the customer has in total and how much discount they can get by redeeming them.
– Apply Discount (Optional): If the customer wants to redeem their reward points for a discount, you can apply it by clicking on the “Apply Reward Points” button at the bottom of the screen. You can enter the number of points to redeem or use the slider to adjust it. KeepMyAccount Cloud ERP System will deduct the corresponding amount from the total and update the customer’s reward points balance.
That’s it! You have successfully created and used loyalty cards for your customers using KeepMyAccount Cloud ERP System . By doing this, you can enhance your customer retention and satisfaction, as well as increase your sales and profits. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact us anytime.